This FAQ is provided by Mobius Megatar. The FAQ and its contents cover Mobius Megatar questions but also other questions about two-handed tapping and touchstyle play on any instrument. The FAQ and the information here is all provided to further the Mission of the Mobius Megatar company, which is â€¦
- To bring more music to the planet
- By promoting the â€˜touch-styleâ€™ method (two-handed tapping)
- with an easier way to play music
- by designing instruments that play more sweetly
- and by creating affordable instruments
- To make the journey enjoyable for all involved
- To make the world a better place
If you have questions about our instruments, or about touch-style play, or you’d like to know more about how favrorably Mobius Megatar compares to the Chapman Stick, then feel free to ask. Most of the information in this FAQ was compiled from the questions of viewers like you.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We’re happy to hear from you. You got questions? We got answers.
- By Mail:
Post Office Box 161
Weed, CA 96094 USA
- By Telephone:
- By Email